News and notes from around the interweb:
- Picked up free IHG Diamond status last month? Renew it for a year by joining Intercontinental Ambassador.
- Commercial flight diverts to Iran with Israeli soldier on board
- Always torn over inflight proposals. They’re common enough to be derivative, maybe it should be a private moment, and with everyone looking on does it bias the answer – creating long-term relationship risk?
Kristen didn’t understand why Brad bought Upgraded Boarding for his ticket only until he stood up to ‘go to the bathroom’ and she heard his voice over the PA system. pic.twitter.com/7SiMLNHMaM
— Southwest Airlines (@SouthwestAir) November 2, 2022
- The future of status matching
- Rolex-ripping is a tourist threat, especially in London (HT: Paul H)