News and notes from around the interweb:
- The importance of loyalty to Starwood: 2% of guests deliver 30% of profit, and over 50% of guests are SPG members. Another underscoring as well of customization to meet guest needs. (HT: Alan H.)
- In addition to Hyatt’s 50,000 point bonus offer there are several offers between 2000 and 10,000 points that you may be eligible for. I apparently wasn’t targeted for any of them.
- Win 140,000 Hawaiian miles plus stays at the Royal Hawaiian and Moana Surfrider.
- What do people remember when their plane almost crashes? (HT: Hans M.)
- United’s mobile app now integrates with Uber
- Hyatt now embeds Uber in its app, too.
- I wasn’t totally impressed by Hyatt’s 40% bonus on purchased points so I’m not jumping on the offer of up to a 30% bonus through September 15. Hyatt sure is pushing the sales of points, though!