News and notes from around the interweb:
- I’m genuinely not sure what to say about this, except that the language is very much NSFW and I somehow missed it last week – JetBlue Fort Lauderdale – Havana, and the passenger calls the gate agent a rapist? Says something about a gun on her and that she’s homeless?
— Karens Gone Wild 😆 (@KarensGoneWld) March 20, 2023
- That’s not speed tape.
We got upgraded to first class, and boy was it classy…. @united pic.twitter.com/lk8LTwy2wU
— (K) (@whzrdk) March 24, 2023
- Bad idea, but kind of funny.
- Something else indeed. (HT: Hans M)
Photographer Birk Möbius photographed a plane being struck by lightning while inside a rainbow. pic.twitter.com/geoBfXmqHL
— Fascinating (@fasc1nate) March 25, 2023
- Spanish low cost carrier Vueling, owned by the same company as British Airways and Iberia, faces fines for insisting female flight attendants wear makeup.
- A claim about LSG Sky Chefs:
by u/fury45iii from discussion LPT Request: What is something you’ll avoid based on the knowledge and experience from your profession?
- “How Old, Nasty Airplane Seats Are Given A Second Life”
Typical self centered spoiled entitled Karen.
Those were premium bandaids used for the first class cabin repairs
Sounds like she’s screaming “racist” not “rapist” to me, but hard to tell given the high-pitched squeal.
Sounded like rapist to me, she’s screaming something about hating white cops in the second scene.
LSG Sky Chefs needs to be reported to the health dept.
Happened in 2019. Not news: