News and notes from around the interweb:
- Which United Airlines planes have the new business class? Avoid the 767-400s, fewer than half of 787-9s have been retrofit (used on the longest flights!) and the ‘high density’ legacy United 2-4-2 business class 777s aren’t going to see Polaris.
- This 58 year flight attendant who began with Piedmont isn’t going away any time soon.
- Some Aeroflot awards are no longer being blocked by SkyMiles
- Avianca Lifemiles is offering a 15% bonus on transfers from American Express Membership Rewards through May 31. The bonus is offered by LifeMiles itself, so won’t show up on the American Express website, and will post as a separate transaction in your account within 24 hours.
- Japan Airlines puts its champagne on sale (HT: Loyalty Lobby)