News and notes from around the interweb:
- Interesting theory with which to sue Airbnb: Inducing renters to breach their contract with landlords.
- The US seems to be searching more and more phones at the border. What can they do – and what can you do?
Copyright: roywylam / 123RF Stock Photo
- Mykki Blanco Fell Asleep On A Flight & Woke Up The Subject Of A Homophobic Investigation
- American Airlines has the most valuable airline brand, and Aeroflot has the most brand awareness
- Ryanair suing Expedia for screen scraping
Expedia Dancers Don’t Provide Customer Service. Flickr: Juggernautco
- Starwood’s former President of Global Development talks about how the merger speculation and finally Marriott deal affected the company’s employees. (HT: Magic of Miles) Not discussed here, but there were a surprising number of layoffs before the Marriott deal closed.