News and notes from around the interweb:
- Emirates CEO blasts investigation of MH370. (HT: Alan H.)
- Marriott adopting new baseline cancellation policy starting January 1
- Amex-Target REDcard can be funded directly with a credit card!
- Different members get different United shopping portal bonuses
- Virgin America Chairman (and former American Airlines Chairman and CEO) Don Carty thinks good customer service can be profitable. He’s probably wrong.
- While the guy who first sparked the legroom and knee defender controversy would use it again, another passenger in a dispute over seat recline is going to face charges.