I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. American Express, Citibank, Chase, Capital One and other banks are advertising partners of this site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
News and notes from around the interweb:
- Thoughts about visiting Morocco
- Airberlin auction – literally everything not nailed to the ground must go (HT: YHBU)
- Have a Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card? Check out new Lowes and Staples offers. I hope Chase Offers rolls out to more cards soon.
- College freshman fell asleep on his flight home for Christmas and never woke up. Sad story.
- The architect who gave us the atrium hotel has passed away (HT: 777globalmilehound)
- Russia Proposes “Luxury Hotel” for the International Space Station “The NEM-2 module would have four cabins, two bathrooms, exercise equipment, WiFi and a lounge with a 16-inch window”