News and notes from around the interweb:
- 20% bonus transferring hotel points to Etihad Guest through October 31 (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- 40% bonus transferring Diners Club points to British Airways (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- Iran frees two travel bloggers who had been detained for months for taking drone photos without a permit in possible prisoner swap with Australia.
- American Airlines mainline has eliminated pre-order meals for flights departing Vancouver, and except for planes that overnight there will double provision catering on inbound aircraft. Their premium product just gets better and better.
- Phoenix airport expected to add $5 to the cost of rideshare pickups and dropoffs next year, while offering an option for remote lot arrivals and departures to avoid the full charge.
- Lufthansa lost a cat at Washington Dulles and @MileIsMissing trended.