News and notes from around the interweb:
- American Express will offer virtual cards to business customers
- The Unabomber wrote to the San Francisco Chronicle for travel advice (HT: Your Mileage May Vary) I spent way too much time puzzling over the then-mystery of the Unabomber the summer after my junior year of college. I even thought I’d figured it out. (I hadn’t.)
- While United Airlines reports a 97% vaccination rate, Delta says they’re 82% vaxxed.
- Airport and runway rugs do you have one of these in your house? (HT: Paul H.)
- JetBlue – American Airlines website defending their alliance against Department of Justice claims that it’s anti-competitive
- Confessions of a Michelin Inspector
- So which passenger had the best recent recent meltdown?
- I don’t pay enough attention to Denver, hadn’t realized an expectation that American move gates, or what this means for the current Admirals Club (and whether the new gate extension includes space for a club). Anyone who knows more, I’m interested to learn. Meanwhile American would at least be on the same concourse as the Centurion lounge, though of course all of these are connected airside already.
— Paul Thompson (@FlyingPhotog) September 23, 2021