News and notes from around the interweb:
- JetBlue passenger rushed cockpit over a failed phone call, broke out of restraints, and because this is only going to help in a situation like this, proceeded to shout in Arabic.
- South African Airways Emerges From 18-Month Hiatus With Just 6 Routes to Fl
- Now it’s time for “the rest of you putrid vermin” to board.
— David Slotnick (@David_Slotnick) September 24, 2021
- Hit two planes and you double your score.
— AircraftYTube ✈️ (@AircraftYTube) September 23, 2021
- $300 – $400 per month bonuses to do airport screening in Hawaii, through Christmas
- How cool is this?
Welcome Bamboo Airways! After a nearly 14 hour flight, Bamboo Airways landed at #SFO this evening for their first flight from Vietnam to the United States. 🇻🇳
This was a Special Authorization Flight.
— San Francisco International Airport (SFO) ✈️😷 (@flySFO) September 24, 2021