News notes from around the interweb:
- American Express will have a popup Centurion lounge in Vail, January 16-20 (HT: Doctor of Credit) It’s not the only ski location they’ve done, trying to be where their Platinum and Centurion cardmembers and potential cardmembers are.
- Passenger asks British embassy to get him a new flight home “Because the Airplane Food Was So Bad”
- An ode to generic American hotel breakfast buffets when traveling abroad this couldn’t be more wrong.
- Drunk British Airways passenger breaks out of handcuffs and assaults five flight attendants sounds to me like he should’ve been flying Jet2 instead.
- British Airways Heathrow lounges will get needed refurbishment and a new team is being formed to look after top elites the way American tracks their ConciergeKey members.
Gold Guest List Executive Club members and Premier Card holders – “will be looked after by new Concorde teams when they travel through Los Angeles, New York JFK, London Heathrow, Delhi, Los Angeles and Mumbai” in the program being rolled out across 2020.