News and notes from around the interweb:
- Passenger who slapped United flight attendant faces 21 years in prison. It’s only the passengers who are supposed to be assaulted on United.
- Shocking. When American Airlines lacks planes due to the 737 MAX grounding and 737-800s that were poorly retrofitted they… pull aircraft out of New York JFK.
Well, maybe this wasn't as "humorous" as I intended.
Now, SEA-JFK has also been removed from the schedule until the 28th. They most definitely seem to be using JFK for a bit of a "goto," IMHO,for where to source needed planes (first SAN now this) to make up for the grounded ones https://t.co/lslfrftf3p
— JonNYC (@xJonNYC) March 22, 2019
- Deloitte’s 2019 travel and hospitality outlook
- Emirates up to quadruple miles on flights
- Lawsuit alleges JetBlue pilots drugged 3 female crew members and sexually assaulted them. If the facts are as claimed this is horrible. I was asked to do media on the topic and declined, though, because I have no specific insight into the facts beyond what’s been publicly reported.
- Hotels have new creative ways to get you drunk in your room like in-room bloody mary bars (HT: Joe Brancatelli)