News and notes from around the interweb:
- Since Live and Let’s Fly flags that United CEO Scott Kirby was appointed to the Homeland Security Advisory Council I figured it was worth flagging that incoming American Airlines CEO Robert Isom was appointed as well:
- Using Capital One transfers for Virgin Hotels and cruises
- Report of Chase offering the ability to reallocate credit lines when applying for a new card. Whenever I apply for a Chase card they do a reallocation themselves because they don’t want to give me more credit. Choosing a reallocation myself is better.
- Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is making it tough for people vaccinated with Sputnik to travel since the World Health Organization has had limited flight options to visit vaccine manufacturing facilities inside the country. (Skift)
- 9-year-old tourist sucker-punched in random NYC assault, hero doorman stops suspect from fleeing
- The American Airlines investment in Gol has been approved by Brazil’s regulator