News and notes from around the interweb:
- Air Canada admits they kicked passengers off of flight for no reason they were wearing masks, but were kicked off for not wearing masks.
- Two NYPD cops had their guns stolen from checked luggage
- Virgin Australia bringing back points transfers to Singapore Airlines, redemption for Singapore first class
- It hit 104 degrees in Las Vegas on Sunday. (HT: @FakeKevinKugler)
If you ever wondered how @SouthwestAir ground crews get so swole, now ya know. 💪🏻 #VegasBaby pic.twitter.com/ZHigmx0llG
— Brett Baker (@BrettSBaker) June 27, 2022
- I recently noted a passenger who shared their American Airlines payment voucher for a hotel was declined. Now someone says their meal voucher was declined.
@AmericanAir Geez the hits keep on coming with you! First you strand me in the airport for 17 hours! The whopping meal voucher you gave me doesn’t work! pic.twitter.com/3OR2d8YQ53
— tnhillbilly (@tnhillbilly3) June 26, 2022
- Airbnb host fed ‘welcome spaghetti’ to guests with dog food in it according to former employee
@msmysteryjones #stitch with @ken ♬ Love Is Gone (feat. Dylan Matthew) (Acoustic) – SLANDER, Dylan Matthew
Not surprised what the evil Airbnb would do. That’s why I would never stay at one
Just another unhappy customer with an unsubstantiated complaint. Get off your anti-Airbnb. Be better. Let’s start digging up horror stories on hotels, even 4 and 5 star. Willing to bet I can find as many complaints. Stay off the Airbnb. You sound absurd.
Ray, the person might not even have been a customer. Which makes it even worse.