News and notes from around the interweb:
- First look at the Las Vegas Atari hotel
- Hertz, with $1.65 billion debtor-in-possession financing
— litquidity (@litcapital) October 16, 2020
- San Francisco airport has a brand new USO lounge
- British Airways devalued short haul award pricing primarily an issue for Europeans.
- Oy, Boeing
The U.S. Army has stopped accepting Apache helicopters from Boeing after the company found that an employee kept “improper” records concerning parts installed on the aircraft.
It’s the latest quality-control issue to bedevil America’s largest planemaker, which is trying to shift its company’s culture and repair its public image after two deadly airliner crashes and a production line that left tools and trash inside new tanker aircraft.
- Changes to American Airlines check-in kiosks.