News and notes from around the interweb:
- Court Limits FOIA Access to NTSB Investigation Documents
- The Dubai government just sold a two acre parcel at CityCenter on the Las Vegas Strip
- Very stackable deal for Illy coffee. I’m in favor of anything that puts more good coffee in the hands of travelers. Like an Amex offer, sitewide sale, and rich shopping portal earnings. This is a version of the coffee United Airlines serves.
Oriole Cafe & Bar at the Pan Pacific off Orchard Road
- 28% of Albuquerque homicides occur at hotels
- Emirates brings back live tv but won’t bring back free wifi that’s actually good, Emirates generally lacked the bandwidth to support usage levels that go along with offering internet for free making the service excruciating.
- Delta pilot suing over his firing, claiming it was due to union activities, has been jailed over graphic death threats sent to his wife’s divorce lawyer.
- Air Canada’s new safety video.