News and notes from around the interweb:
- Lots of American Airlines confirmed upgrade space available London, Hawaii, and more.
- Safety problems may further delay DC Metro’s extension to Washington Dulles airport
- Canada intends to subsidize Air Canada to restore regional flights and one argument is airline subsidies are totally normal, after all they’re big in the United States! (HT: Tyler K.)
- Pre-ordering meals is now an option for premium passengers on some routes on the Cathay Pacific ‘manage my booking’ section of their website.
- Korean Air rage, this time without nuts (HT: Steve J.)