News and notes from around the interweb:
- Proposed new concourse for Washington Dulles airport
- Passenger wears full respirator hood for Covid safety on JetBlue flight. It looks to me like this would have been against the rules if he’d flown American.
- Cat flies transatlantic on a private jet
Special 4-legged guests living their best life up in the sky during a transatlantic flight on Comlux flagship SkyLady
— Comlux (@_Comlux) July 7, 2021
- FAA uses kids to try to get airline passengers to behave
- Les Halles owner shares his memories of Anthony Bourdain
- United Airlines will no longer deplane by row number to promote distancing (that the carrier didn’t think mattered when you were seated next to someone in a middle seat).