News and notes from around the interweb:
- The 10 busiest airline routes in the world right now they are all domestic flights and none are in the United States. In the U.S. the very top routes are Delta flights to Florida.
- United will now refund your Covid-19 test, up to $200 if a controllable (maintenance, crew) flight delay or cancellation makes the test invalid for your destination.
- The U.K. is investigating Ryanair’s vaccination “jab and go” ad campaign for being ‘misleading’ and ‘trivializing the pandemic’.
- 50 ways air travel has changed over the past 100 years
- Man killed in shooting outside Clarion Hotel & Suites Grand Rapids. It sure seems like a material number of the nation’s murders have been happening at hotels lately.
- Hilton Times Square owner has turned the keys over to its mortgage lender