News and notes from around the interweb:
- Thailand’s voucher scheme to subsidize domestic travel has been a source of massive fraud
- Why you should care that Ted Cruz’s United Airlines Cancun reservation details were leaked
- United Airlines restores buy on board service to long haul Hawaii routes
- The new 14 gate concourse that replaces gate 35X at Washington National airport may open April 20 “American Airlines, which operates out of 35X, hinted they may host a special goodbye (good riddance?) celebration.”
- Inside the passenger cabin of United flight 328 which lost its engine. How passengers reacted.
— michaela🦋 (@michaelagiulia) February 20, 2021