News and notes from around the interweb:
- British Airways is closing London Heathrow lounges due to government Covid restrictions
- Successful waitlisting of a United Airlines business class award (this is sometimes referred to as ‘Plan B’). The waitlist cleared.
- Cranky Flier takes a Covid test and goes to Hawaii and boy the state doesn’t know what it’s doing.
- While American Airlines flight attendants are out working the line this week, their union officials are working from home this week for safety. By the way their office is in Euless, Texas.
- Priceline introduces ‘VIP’ elite program and there’s not much impressive here. (HT: Loyalty Lobby)
- Times are tough at Boeing and they’ve just sold their superyacht