News and notes from around the interweb:
- The top 6 airline lounges that used to be in airplanes themselves
- Even Spirit Airlines is generous in allowing flight changes when they have a schedule change. That’s why I often advise readers to wait until close to date of travel when they want to make a change or cancel a paid or award ticket, there may be a schedule changes that lets them do it without a fee. Just don’t forget to do it!
- The United flight that lost cabin pressure and dropped 26,000 feet
- The end of the passenger widebody trijet. Here’s Wandering Aramean as well on KLM’s final MD-11 flight.
- 25% bonus for converting Shangri-La Golden Circle points to airline miles
- airberlin topbonus discounted mileage purchase. This airline has the world’s cheapest award tickets.