News and notes from around the interweb:
- Simon Mall gift cards – that come with PINs and can be used to buy money orders – can now be purchased online for ~ $5 per $500 all-in.
- An important reminder for avoiding tourist scams: you’re not that good looking and irresistible (and expensive watches just make you a target, not an amazing wooer of women). That rolex will just get stolen. (HT: Alan H.)
- Pretty cool new DC public transit app
- Thai Airways is getting a bailout.
- What the front desk is saying when they talk about you. Hint: It’s all quite necessary and business-appropriate. (HT: Alan H.)
- 500 Virgin America Elevate points for 99 cents