News and notes from around the interweb:
- Japanese firm has become successful repackaging inflight meals as bento
- There were seven hour lines at UK immigration on Sunday and remember these are indoor congregant settings, that’s where Covid spreads, so don’t give me the excuse to blame passengers for failing to pre-purchase their Covid-19 testing packages for the 2nd and 8th day of quarantine as though the waits were a Covid precaution.
- Travel insurance claim is denied, man gets revenge
- Alaska’s first Boeing 737 MAX is flying without internet
- Airbnb no longer pays affiliate commissions I think the critic here is projecting their own disappointment onto the company’s business decision-making.
- Iran Plans to Increase Amount of Airplanes Flying Over Its Territory discounting overflight fees, but Ukraine International Airlines flight 752 looms large.
- Thai Airways expects to cut its workforce in half