News and notes from around the interweb:
- This is why I do have some sympathy for emotional support animals as a way of bringing dogs on a plane that don’t fit the traditional criteria.
- Delta took delivery of the first A321 from Airbus’ manufacturing facility in Mobile, Alabama. Remind me again what’s a US company and what’s a foreign one?
- Southwest’s frightening new reservation system technology is set to debut this month. It gives them the capability to try to extract revenue from passengers the way other airlines, and schedule more flexibly.
- When United announced the end of traditional stopovers they promised better award search. It turned out to mean more expensive award pricing — and completely dysfunctional award search.
- Uber now tracks you after they drop you off
- Easy 1000 IHG Rewards Club points