News notes from around the interweb:
- How American Airlines is putting jets back in the air (worth the click)
- With American Airlines pulling out of several Pacific routes from LAX, United decides to keep their Boeing 787 pilot base going there after all.
A couple of months ago, @united announced, and I reported, that the Boeing 787 pilot base in Los Angeles would close, putting long-haul routes in jeopardy. But recently, @AmericanAir announced a big pullback to Asia from L.A. And look what's happening … pic.twitter.com/7BySspa0HX
— Brian Sumers (@BrianSumers) July 10, 2020
- For sale.
- The most popular travel videos last month
- More than 1000 TSA employees have tested positive for Covid-19
- NCL and Royal Caribbean plan to book cruise ships to full capacity (HT: @thetvlinsider)