American is renovating the New York JFK, Los Angeles, and Chicago Flagship lounges.
Current Flagship Lounge, Chicago O’Hare
Rendering of New Flagship Lounge Seating, Courtesy American Airlines
They are adding Flagship Lounges at:
- Dallas Fort-Worth at the D concourse Admirals Club lounge, which hosts what was rolled out as Flagship dining but is now called International First Class Dining – the lounge will be renovated to add space.
- Miami at the D30 Admirals Club, which will be renovated to add space.
- Philadelphia at the A West club between Gates A15 and A16.
When each new or renovated Flagship Lounge comes online it will offer access to long haul and premium transcon business class passengers, not just first class passengers.
An American spokesperson updates me that:
- New York JFK opens first, which we already knew
- It turns out Miami will open after New York JFK in the spring
- Los Angeles will open in late summer or early fall
A minor update for sure, but worth knowing as folks plan their travels.
When is the Chicago Admirals Club in H/K concourse due to reopen?