News and notes from around the interweb:
- JetBlue’s plans for lounges in New York, Boston and London
- Did Michigan’s governor charter an illegal plane that wasn’t on a Part 135 certificate?
- Warren Buffett unloads shares in Wells Fargo, US Bank and Synchrony So much for the years-long rumors that Buffett would push to merge Wells and American Express.
- Bali is struggling with misbehaving influencers as tourism returns
- The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, whose oversight includes DC’s National Airport, argues that Amazon’s HQ2 ‘Helix’ is too tall by FAA standards given its proximity to the airport.
- ACLU says digital IDs could be a nightmare