I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. Citibank is an advertising partner of this site, as is American Express, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
News and notes from around the interweb:
- Frequent Miler reports that the 4th night free hotel benefit provided by the Citi Prestige Card is now valid on AAA, AARP, and military rates. More and more the card seems as though it’s providing truly outsized value.
- Conde’ Nast Traveler has a new page on their site dedicated to their ‘world’s top travel specialists’. I’ve been a part of that group since 2010 and am honored to continue to be there for my award booking service.
- Where to eat at the Austin airport. Options are above average, for sure.
- Since British Airways moved US-based members of its business program into American’s Business ExtrAA it was clear the Business ExtrAA program would need to start offering British Airways and Iberia redemption options. And now it has.
- Scott Mayerowitz goes to the airport asking folks with oversized carry-on bags to open them up. I never knew that men’s wedding bands were a common item found in unclaimed baggage centers.