News and notes from around the interweb:
- It’s time for airlines to offer food again, otherwise passengers have to bring their own.
- It’s not just U.S. airlines that used taxpayer cash for bonuses
- United’s investments in planes and technology is great but they’ll still have service challenges
- House Democrats propose government-run credit reporting system
- SNL alum Chris Kattan booted from American Airlines flight for refusing to wear a mask
- Hertz says all new members of its program get Five Star (first tier) elite status through end of year, 3 rentals keeps it. Existing Five Star members are no longer special, and people already in the program? Yeah, not as special as new folks joining either.