News and notes from around the interweb:
- Next generation Qatar Airways QSuite plans, plus new first class for Boeing 777X when that plane finally arrives
- Gentlemen: if two women agree to go back to your room at the Hard Rock Hotel, it’s to steal your stuff not because they both find you’re that charming. Meta-rationality, please!
- United Airlines customers are hungry.
This is lunch I got few hours ago on UnitedAirlines translatlantic flight from Lisbon to Newark. UA65. Size good for the babies. You are record makers.
Yes, I will fill in a formal complain. #UnitedAirlines, are you proud of you? pic.twitter.com/P7PawM5r6e
— TajniakRobert (@RobertTajniak) March 8, 2023
- Airport (1970): An Imperfect Best Picture Nominee for Our Imperfect Times
- Political friends getting a piece of the new Houston Hobby airport concessions deal. When Hobby was recognized as best large airport a year ago, it was “based on placing in the top 5% of airports for their restaurants, shops and entertainment offerings.” Yet they’re jettisoning the concessions they’ve got.
- This is Chad. Don’t be like Chad.
In order to speed up boarding, if you place large items in the overhead lockers, please make sure you give them a good slam to make sure they are closed properly. #Safety pic.twitter.com/1Y7Uyv2CEv
— Stansaid Airport (@StansaidAirport) March 8, 2023
There’s a Seinfeld episode akin to this (with one woman). The lesson: Don’t be George.
Even though he is a Florida man, this is beyond the pale. They stole his sneakers. Heartless animals
they tagged team him but not in the way he wanted
…and the lesson we learn is…always have the decoy/fake stuff out. They’ll grab that and you’ll have the last laugh!