News and notes from around the interweb:
- 3 year old involuntarily denied boarding
- The top 20 airlines by cargo capacity three of the top five are US airlines and the other two are from the Mideast.
- Aviation journalist, airline food blogger, inflight catering consultant and supermodel Chrissy Teigen exposes a loophole to bring liquids through airport security. By the way bottles of water can go through a checkpoint when their contents are fully frozen.
Chrissy Teigen with Husband John Legend at the Academy Awards, Copyright buzzfuss / 123RF Stock Photo
- Why dating a flight attendant is hard
- Avianca (Colombia) is having to invest in a marketing campaign to make sure you know that they’re a totally different airline from Avianca Brazil which has collapsed.
- Virgin Australia mocks changes that Qantas announced to their frequent flyer program which were ostensibly ‘huge’ with a billboard outside Sydney’s domestic terminal.