News and notes from around the interweb:
- Omni Hotels Accepted Millions In PPP Funds But Didn’t Pay Workers
- Airlines emphasize current demand over historical trends as they shift pricing algorithms
- The first American Airlines commercial Boeing 737 MAX flight since the plane’s ungrounding was the most American Airlines flight ever.
…and now the Barclays-AA credit card pitch for 50K bonus miles after paying $99 fee
— Leslie Josephs (@lesliejosephs) December 29, 2020
I still believe American should advertise the card in the lavatories, monetizing the space would justify bigger lavs on board.
- Bad Karma Takes Buddha Air Passengers To Wrong Airport
- Malaysia considers re-opening to tourism