News and notes from around the interweb:
- LAX American Express Centurion lounge has re-opened.
- American Airlines: new packaged snacks for sale in coach – and widebody Hawaii flights get free booze.
..as well as:
Olli packaged charcuterie on all eligible flights.
These new option will continue to be offered between 0946 and 2100 on flights over 1,500 miles. pic.twitter.com/m3DEGRpfoH
— 🇺🇦 JonNYC 🇺🇦 (@xJonNYC) June 13, 2022
- 10 places around the world you’re not allowed to visit (HT: Paul H)
- These Airplane Seats With Speakers Are Another Reason to Fly With Noise Cancelling Headphones (HT: Paul H)
- New Delta Sky Club at New York LaGuardia
- I miss the old days when more airlines offered arrivals lounges in more cities. Nothing like a shower and quick bite after an overnight flight (well, except for an Emirates first class shower on the aircraft, of course).
🎉Yay 🎉 we are delighted to announce the re-opening of our Arrivals Lounge @LHR T2 today. @united @mfraser246 @marisaatunited @aaronsmythe @CarlaOReillyUA @Aaron_McMillan pic.twitter.com/PgcJVwzL86
— Ammy Sandhu (@ammyheathrow) June 13, 2022
- Alaska Airlines raises prices, increases restrictions on new lounge day pass purchases.