News and notes from around the interweb:
- Enter my giveaway for lounge passes and miles
- Possible new routing rules for United awards between the US and North Asia
- Tomorrow is the last day for Uber referral links to offer a $20 first-time user credit. After that the first time incentive drops to $10 (but look out for better offers). (“Why Taxis Suck and What You Can Do About It“)
- Turkish Miles&Smiles will give your kids 1000 bonus miles for signup and 1000 more with first flight within 90 days (including partner flights on United). You can sign up each of your kids, and then combine the points.
- Are Air China employees cancelling United award tickets on their airline, to help other travelers clear upgrades for a fee?