News and notes from around the interweb:
- Hilton has signed a new resort in the Maldives
- This winter Air France will add a third weekly flight to the Maldives though the route is being downgauged to a 787-9 from a 777.
- Etihad’s relations with European airlines continue to thaw. Even as American Airlines has terminated codesharing with the airline, they became BFFs with Lufthansa. And now they’re codesharing with Swiss.
Etihad First Apartment
- Gulf Air FalconFlyer 50% off award sale (HT: Loyalty Lobby) American lost their Gulf Air partnership, too..
- Lawyer sues Emirates for $130,000 after finding an insect in his food (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- Earlier I wrote that British Airways first class award space between the US and Europe was nonexistent in 2019. The space is now available.