News and notes from around the interweb:
- Aeroplan had a huge award pricing opportunity where they were giving members international business and first class award tickets for the same miles as a domestic award. The first thing they did when they decided to put an end to this offer was take down the ‘multi city search’ tool on their award booking page. Though they changed the underlying pricing issue, the multi city tool remains down. Hopefully it will return soon!
- Airbus will assemble A321neo aircraft in the US
- IATA launches cybersecurity toolkit for the air transportation industry
- What does air traffic control do when radio contact with a plane fails?
- Europe’s struggling airlines face more turbulence