News and notes from around the interweb:
- Air Fletcher reveals Airbnb host posted photos of her in the unit from during her stay that she’d shared in order to promote the unit.
If I payed for a air bnb like a regular normal customer, why would you post pictures of me inside your air bnb telling people we was there. That’s so unprofessional and I was working on something private. I haven’t been at a air bnb in years and this why cause that shit ghetto!!!
— KYLESISTER (@AriTheDon) January 22, 2023
- Making the most of a layover. (And didn’t I tell you that American Airlines had turned Washington National into a connecting hub?)
— Russell Lissau (@rlissau) January 23, 2023
- GHA Discovery Dollars can now be transferred between members
- Marriott misses settlement deadline to display resort fees in search results – again.
- Russian Regulator Approves Aircraft Cannibalization Amid Sanctions
- With Alaska Airlines putting fast wifi streaming on their Embraer 175s and JSX putting StarLink on their Embraer 145s, American Airlines really has no excuse for the SlowGo air to ground service on their E-175s (and no wifi on the 145s).