News and notes from around the interweb:
- Angelina Jolie with kids, transiting the American Airlines terminal at New York JFK, they’re all in the precheck line. Good for her!
- Lufthansa Mastercard has 75,000 mile bonus
- American Express Kabbage Checking is a small business account paying 1.1% APY on up to $100,000.
- American Airlines will no longer allow passengers to move into extra legroom coach seats on less than full flights to ‘promote social distancing.’
A minor policy tweak, customers self-upgrading to MCE for more space/social distancing is no longer allowed.
Cursory glance seems to indicate MIA-TLV doing pretty well. BOS-LHR, not so much.
— ˜”*° JonNYC °*”˜ (@xJonNYC) June 14, 2021
- Virtual tour of Drake’s private jet
— HipHopDX (@HipHopDX) June 14, 2021
- Emirates reported its first loss in 33 years. The big U.S. airlines have complained for years that Emirates is subsidized, and it took the pandemic for that to actually be true but they’ve received far less in government subsidies over the past 15 months than U.S. airlines have.