New and notes from around the interweb:
- I’ve been expecting that American will relocate its Beijing flights to the new Daxing airport in order to foster connectivity with partner China Southern. The Daxing airport seems to think so, too.
This website's map shows @DFWAirport no longer serves Beijing Capital… but now serves the new Beijing Daxing. Anyone know if this is correct?https://t.co/JFuQPtDZJd#daxingairport #dfwairport #americanairlines #beijing #beijingdaxing #daxing pic.twitter.com/JQ1TvfI9bz
— Ishrion Aviation (@IshrionA) September 25, 2019
- A Dubai airport worker has been deported for stealing two mangoes from passenger luggage “as he was thirsty and looking for water.”
He probably should have been fired, airport baggage handlers probably should have access to all the water they want, and as for government penalties I feel like he qualifies for the Jean Valjean exception.
- What’s the point of a travel agent in 2019, and what can they do for me?
- New product will sanitize germy Uber and Lyft vehicles
- When you could rent a special Shelby 350H racer from Hertz
- American Airlines’ new billion dollar corporate campus.