News and notes from around the interweb:
- British Airways devalues ‘pay with Avios’ option. Haven’t they done enough to kill this program yet?
- The Daily Mail more or less rewrites an August Bloomberg piece which walks you through my upgrade advice.
- Sabre fixed a glitch that had prevented Southwest, JetBlue, and Virgin America customers from making or modifying reservations.
- Save 30% on JetBlue tickets if you book by October 19. (HT: Jonathan W.)
- Alitalia hasn’t devalued their fantastic upgrade deals
- We know Samsung Galaxy Note 7s aren’t allowed on planes, what was new to me is this Samsung airport exchange and refund program (HT: Leonard B.)