News and notes from around the interweb:
- Congressman in hot water over his postings on Flyertalk
- Evolve Money stops taking Discover card for some bills, announces they’ll accept Vanilla Reloads
- Some people are getting 10,000 free points as a holiday gift from Club Carlson. I’ll be satisfied with 2000 free American miles from Citibank.
- Eastern Airlines flies again
- United has called for the FAA to investigate how much they’re being charged by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey for their Newark flights
- Park ‘n Fly has suffered an online data breach of customer credit card information