New and notes from around the interweb:
- ‘The Club’ lounges, accessible via Priority Pass, will only let you in three hours prior to departure similar to what American Express is doing with their Centurion lounges to reduce crowding. They don’t want to limit who can use the lounge, or how many times, just for how long since The Club lounges are owned by Collinson Group, which also owns Priority Pass, and Priority Pass charges banks per swipe.
- Citi loses Garuda Indonesia as a points transfer partner
- Changes to the SLH Hotels loyalty program
- The President of the Association of Flight Attendants supports Medicare for All but not because it’s good policy as such – the argument is that airlines will spend a certain amount on flight attendants, so if someone other than the airline covered health insurance they’d get more pay and health coverage.
- Free same day changes if you’re on a sufficiently oversold American Airlines flight.
this sounds pretty good to me: pic.twitter.com/Yu4pnW23J1
— JonNYC (@xJonNYC) August 14, 2019
- Travel tours for introverts
- Targeted United elite status fast track offer up to 1K. Register, book and travel by December 15 and the number of Polaris trips determines your status through 2020.