News and notes from around the interweb:
- This month you’ll receive a 20% bonus when converting Marriott points to both American miles and to US Airways miles. Marriott transfers to miles only make sense as part of a travel package. They make more sense when there’s a bonus. But you need to be able to use the reward nights.
- Online Serve reloads still appear to be posting as purchsaes and not cash advances despite earlier concerns about certain Chase products.
- Air India’s constipated 787
- Classic Saturday Night Live: You Might Be the Ebola Virus If…
- Why do some hotels choose not to have a 13th floor? And would you stay on the 13th floor if they did?
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!
“Online Serve reloads still appear to be posting as purchsaes and not cash advances despite earlier concerns about certain Chase products.”
I guess the NEVER CALL rule doesn’t apply if you are going to lose $10. The masses of imprudent people who called Chase over this is mind boggling. With all this attention to Serve loading, Chase might very well decide to code them as cash advances in the near future.