News and notes from around the interweb:
- How much Walt Disney World spends on electricity
- People miss travel so much they’re naming their kids after world cities. At least they aren’t naming their kids for travel providers (unless the kid is actually born on a plane).
"Place names such as Cairo and Milan are also on the rise, Redmond said, perhaps reflecting a longing to travel during lockdown." https://t.co/mf6WJrdG75
— Bianca Facchinei (@BiancaFacchinei) January 25, 2021
- American Airlines Arena in Miami will use Covid-sniffing dogs as part of their opening plan to allow fans to watch Heat games
- Newark Terminal A construction update
- BWI airport is using sensors and software to evaluate social distancing at a security checkpoint instead of just installing stickers on the ground telling people where to stand.
Credit: BWI Airport
- Ryanair is dropping its ‘jab and go’ ad campaign ad regulators have too much free time on their hands.
Advert on Sky: JAB AND GO? pic.twitter.com/tHYZilkuvJ
— Sandra Weeden (@SandraWeeden) December 26, 2020
- What gets scrapped when an aircraft is retired?