News and notes from around the interweb:
- I’m giving away 75,000 Hyatt points! You can enter up to 4 times.
- I received an email from Avianca LifeMiles that their 100% bonus on transferred miles has been extended through July 21.
- A resort that hides bottles of rum in the water
- Up to 30% off Hyatts in Asia through July 20
- Fly Copa airlines in August or September and then all of your Copa flights October through December earn double United MileagePlus miles. Registration required.
- Starwood is offering 35% off award redemptions at 6 of their most absurdly priced resorts.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!
Gary, for the giveaway is it 4 or 5 times that you can enter? Thanks.
From initial post:
You can enter up to 4 times. (The contest is open for four days, although your maximum of 4 entries can be right in a row or spread out however you wish.)
Will the winner if the hyatt points receive a tax form, and if so, what amount will be reported as value
Ditto what Tim said.