News and notes from around the interweb:
- Turkish Airlines is bringing back inflight chefs
- IHG Cuts Ties with 61 Lowest Performing Hotels
- United Airlines is getting rid of delay codes so employees don’t push the blame onto each other for delays.
- Chase extends one year of DoorDash Dash Pass benefit to more cards
- Helmet Jahn, the architect behind the United Airlines terminal at Chicago O’Hare, was killed in a bike accident.
- Mother Of Model Who Passed Away, Runs Into Delta Ad Of Her Late Daughter At The Airport