News and notes from around the interweb:
- An Arab American comedian sat next to Donald Trump, Jr. on a transatlantic flight. When you’re a comic, sometimes Allah gives you your 15 minutes of fame.
- Should we hope for really bad weather when we travel?
- Australia and China have agreed on Open Skies.
- Wyndham Visa 45,000 point signup offer is back and that’s enough for 3 nights at any property or the per-bedroom cost in 17,000 places.
Firestone Estate Vacation Rental Palm Springs, credit: Wyndham
- Here’s a video explaining the ‘five freedoms’ of airline traffic rights, along with freedoms six through nine.