News and notes from around the interweb:
- How to unlock an aircraft lavatory from the outside
- Instagram and TikTok influencers rent fake private jet, pretend to travel in luxury. There have been better ways to actually fly private and of course miles and points can deliver a true first class experience, but maybe that’s too hard?
Nahhhhh I just found out LA ig girlies are using studio sets that look like private jets for their Instagram pics. It’s crazy that anything you’re looking at could be fake. The setting, the clothes, the body… idk it just kinda of shakes my reality a bit lol. pic.twitter.com/u0RsOnyEEk
— melissa (@maisonmeIissa) September 25, 2020
- Two airport-related bathrooms are finalists in the nation’s top 10 restrooms. The DFW entry though surely has to exclude terminal C, and the terminal A refurbishment pretty much left restrooms as they were…
- Israel’s Prime Minster Brings Suitcases Full of Dirty Clothes On Trips For Free Dry Cleaning
- Delta has wanted to do free inflight internet, but usage levels degrade Gogo performance. Gogo’s new commercial internet service acquirer though says they can make it work.
- Chase $2000 bonus for upgrading to Private Client extended through November 23