News and notes from around the interweb:
- A look back at Air Force One’s classic design
- “Tiny margins matter in the air” is what I told CNBC about more spacious regional jets that United is ordering, with seating capacity limited in new regional jets by United’s pilot contract.
- I spent 10 hours shadowing a Delta flight attendant
- Spotting planes – and people – on a final wander around the Farnborough Air Show
- Why isn’t Congress outraged over ancillary fees for washing machines?
- Hackers can buy access to a major airport’s security systems for just $10
- Least and Most Secure Airport Wifi
Least Secure Airports Among the U.S.’s 45 Busiest
- San Diego International
- John Wayne (Orange County, Calif.)
- Houston Hobby
- Southwest Florida International (Fort Myers, Fla.)
- Newark Liberty International
Most Secure Airports Among the U.S.’s 45 Busiest
- Chicago Midway International
- Raleigh-Durham International
- Nashville International
- Washington Dulles International
- San Antonio International
Is the flight attendant in the picture with you the same one from a safety video? I could swear I recognize her!
@Miguel that’s “Deltalina” Katherine Lee who became famous from the safety video
Red dress-worthy: oh, yes!!
Red shirt-worthy: um, maybe not.
(just kidding. thanks for posting (her) picture.)